Champion Sprayon® Spray Disinfectant kills cold and flu viruses and many other germs on hard, nonporous, inanimate surfaces, and kills HIV-1 (AIDS virus) on precleaned environmental surfaces or objects previously soiled with blood and body fluids. Also effective against fungi such as Trichophyton mentagrophytes (causes of ringworm or athlete’s foot), in appropriate areas. Prevents mold and mildew on hard surfaces. Can be used on soft surfaces.
- Quaternary spray disinfectant, hospital-type formula
- Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Campylobacter jejuni, Escherichia coli, and Klebsiella pneumoniae in 20 seconds
- Disinfects: Kills 100% of Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica,Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) and Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in 10 minutes
- Kills pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus
- Kills HIV-1 virus on precleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood and body fluids
- Kills Rhinovirus Type 39 (the leading cause of the common cold)
- Effective against Ebola virus
- Eliminates odors, prevents mold and mildew
Ideal for metal or glazed porcelain urinals, plastic or ceramic tile shower stalls, metal or plastic diaper pails, garbage cans, light switches and telephones, and non-wood surfaces of toilet seats, empty hampers, athletic equipment and lockers.
All Prices are in USD